Shanghai Jiushi Group
Shanghai Jiushi (Group) Co., Ltd. is a Chinese state-owned enterprise. It was supervised by the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission (SASAC) of Shanghai Municipal People's Government.
|Formerly||Shanghai Jiushi Corporation|
|Founded||12 December 1987|
|Founder||Shanghai Municipal People's Government|
|Revenue||CN¥18.6 billion (2015)|
|(CN¥14.9 billion) (2015)|
|CN¥559.0 million (2015)|
|Total assets||CN¥405.1 billion (2015)|
|Total equity||CN¥132.6 billion (2015)|
|Owner||Shanghai Government (100%)|
|Footnotes / references|
in a consolidated basis
|Shanghai Jiushi (Group) Co., Ltd.|
Jiushi is the parent of several public transport companies of Shanghai, including the operator of Shanghai Public Transport Card, as well as equity investments in several listed companies based in Shanghai. The company also has a subsidiary that was the organizer of Chinese Grand Prix which was held in Shanghai International Circuit.
In 1986, Shanghai Government was allowed to use a maximum of US$3.2 billion foreign currencies through borrowings which was the catalyst of establishing Shanghai Jiushi Corporation (Chinese: 上海久事公司). According to the company, the name 久事; Jiǔshì had the same pronunciation of 94 (pinyin: Jiǔsì), which was the issue number of the document of the State Council regarding the use of such foreign currencies . The company was incorporated on 12 December 1987 under the Law on Industrial Enterprises Owned by the Whole People (Chinese: 全民所有制工业企业法). The Company Law of China was legislated in 1993.
In 2015 the company was re-incorporated as Shanghai Jiushi (Group) Co., Ltd., under the Company Law of China.
This section needs additional citations for verification. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- As of 31 January 2018
- Shanghai Jiushi Public Transportation Group (Former Ba-shi (Group), 100%)
- Shanghai Shen-Tie Investment (99.72%)
- Shanghai Shentong Metro Group (66.57%)
- Qiangsheng Holding (SSE: 600662, 48.00%)
- Shanghai International Circuit (92%)
- Shanghai Transportation Investment (Group) Ltd
- Shanghai New Union Building Co.,Ltd.
- Shanghai Jiushi Properties Co.,Ltd.
- Shanghai Jiushi Investment Management Co.,Ltd.
- As of 31 December 2015
- 2015年年度报告 [2015 Annual Report] (in Chinese). Shanghai Jiushi Group. 29 April 2016 – via chinamoney.com.cn.[dead link]
- "About us" (in Chinese). Shanghai Jiushi Group. Retrieved 21 October 2016.
- 国务院关于上海市扩大利用外资规模的批复. 国函 (in Chinese). Beijing: 中华人民共和国国务院 [State Council of the People's Republic of China]. 1986 (94). 5 August 1986 [digital version published on 31 December 2012]. Retrieved 21 October 2016.
- 集团简介 [about us] (in Chinese). Shanghai Jiushi Group. Retrieved 13 November 2018.
- 上海首创扩大利用外资建设城市. 新民晚报 (in Chinese). 17 October 2018 – via chinanews.com.
- 上海久事（集团）有限公司举行揭牌仪式 (Press release) (in Chinese). Shanghai: Shanghai Jiushi Group. 1 December 2015. Retrieved 21 October 2016.
- 股东单位介绍 (in Chinese). Shanghai International Circuit. Retrieved 25 October 2016.
- 2015 Annual Report (PDF). China Pacific Insurance Company. 27 April 2016. Retrieved 20 October 2016 – via Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing website.
- 2015年年度报告 [2015 Annual Report] (PDF) (in Chinese). Shanghai International Port Group. 29 March 2016. Retrieved 21 October 2016 – via Shanghai Stock Exchange website.
- Official website (in Chinese)