|Elevation||211 m (692 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||UP 20|
Seohara is located at  It has an average elevation of 211 metres (692 feet)..
Seohara is situated on Haridwar- Moradabad State highway . In east of Seohara is situated another town called Sahaspur, West is Dhampur, south, Raja Ka Tajpur, and in north flows the river Ramganga about eight kilometers from the town.
As of 2001[update] India census, Seohara had a population of 43,985. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Seohara has an average literacy rate of 68%, higher than the national of 59.5%: male literacy is 74%, and female literacy is 62%. In Seohara, 17% of the population is under 6 years of age. In 1901 the population of the town was 10,062 (as per Imperial Gazetteer 2 of India, vol II, Page 283).
In the early 18th century, however Rohilla- Pastn redeemed in the country and said Rohil bays in and around 1748 in Bijnor Rohilla- chief Ali Mohammed made his first composition, and in the early dominance got bone Rohilla. Ali Mohammed Najib Khan gave North District in the gently - gently to the west of the river Ganga and its influence extended to Delhi and Najib-ul-Daula adopted the title and became the royal army Vetnadikari. However, because of his success became his powerful enemies and his co Bijnor Marathas attacked and it was the beginning of discord were the years. Najib actually held himself and the work done by him in the kingdom of the strip got the victory of Panipat. However, after his death in 1770. His son, who was defeated by the Marathas Jbita Khan captured the Sampuarn Ruhelknd. 1772 Nawab of Oudh in Rohilaon that made peace with the Marathas bond funds instead to expel.The Gurger Sewaram Established Seohara in Late 18th Century . The First Ambassador of India to the United States Asaf Ali Khan was a Seohara Citizen .
Birla Upper Ganges Sugar IndustriesEdit
Sugar mill Seohara running by Birla Sugar Seohara, Upper Ganges Sugar & Industries Ltd. (UGSIL) belongs to the renowned K.K. Birla Group of Sugar Companies. K.K. Birla Group is a major player in key industries like fertilizers, chemicals, textiles, shipping, etc. apart from sugar. From a modest beginning in 1932, UGSIL has grown to become the pioneer in the Sugar Industry.
Upper Ganges Sugar & Industries Ltd. (UGSIL) is one of the oldest sugar companies of the K.K. Birla Group. Established in 1932, UGSIL has three sugar manufacturing units situated in the cane rich region one - as an integrated sugar unit in the Bijnor district of U.P. - and the other two in Gopalganj and Samastipur districts of Bihar. All these regions are enjoying a sugarcane cultivation culture.
Lokmani College ( PG ) College is first college in Seohara which is the Biggest Pvt College in this Area courses B.Ed, LLB, BALLB BSc (PCM & PCB ), BA, B.Com, MA MCom M.Sc, BTC, BBA BSc in Micro Biology, BSc in Home Science, BSc in Industrial Chemistry
- Guru Nanak Degree College
6km away from seohara to thakurdwara , at thakurdwara road, Seohara, Uttar Pradesh 246746 097616 06606
- Lakshya Singapore International School, Seohara,Dhampur,Bijnor [International SChool running under Singapore education in corporation with CBSE]
- Lakshya College of Management and Technology, Seohara,Dhampur,Bijnor [Preimer college in district having 5000+ student strength]
- Lakshya College of Advance Education, Seohara,Dhampur,Bijnor[N.C.T.E. Approved B.T.C. and B.Ed. College]
- Lakshya College of Law, Seohara,Dhampur,Bijnor[Bar Council of India, Indian Law Chamber and MJPRU]
- Newly opened seohara degree college at noorpur road kuri village. Affiliated to MJP Rohilkhand University
- Lokmani Post graduate Degree College: Affiliated to MJP Rohilkhand University.
- RSP Inter College: The oldest college with modern education and with highly educated staff established Kunwar Raghuraj Singh during British Period.Now managed by his grand son Kunwar Rana Pratap Singh.
- Muslim Qudrat Intermediate College: The oldest modern education centre was established by Shaikh Qudratullah Saheb.Now managed by Chaudhary wakil ahmed.
- Muslim Qudrat Girls Intermediate College. Daani Kanya Mahavidyalya: Affiliated to MJP Rohilkhand University, Barielly
- Birla Girls Inter College. Run by educational Society of Birla group.
- Lakshya College is an initiative taken by Lakshya Development Society towards the education.
- SDJMS Inter college: Affiliated by Jain Guru(Shri Digamber)and full form of Shri Dighamber Jain Memorial Public School.
- Sarang Convent School: Affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi
- Madhur Memorial sen. sec. Public School: Affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi
- Gyandeep Public Senior Sec. School: Affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi
- Govt NIELIT Institute Seohara Moh Hindu Chaudhriyan RSP Road Opp D R DANI Degree College, Seohara Bijnor Uttar Pradesh
- Digital India Office Seohara Moh Hindu Chaudhriyan RSP Road Opp D R DANI Degree College, Seohara Bijnor Uttar Pradesh
- Gurukul Computer Education Moh Joshiyan Near Birla College Seohara PMKVY
- jannat Nishan School Seohara Station Road Seohara Uttar Pradesh
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Seohara
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- Birla Sugar Seohara
- Lakshya Singapore International School
- Lakshya College of Management and Technology
- Lakshya College of Advance Education
- Lakshya College of Law
Guru Nanak Degree College 6km away from seohara to thakurdwara , at thakurdwara road, Seohara, Uttar Pradesh 246746 097616 06606