Secom HQ in Shibuya, Tokyo
|Traded as||TYO: 9735|
The company was founded in 1962 and operated under the name Nippon Keibi Hosho until 1983. It has operations in Japan, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Taiwan, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and Myanmar.
- "Lock 'em up. (Secom is benefitting from Japan's growing security systems industry)". The Economist. 27 July 1991. Archived from the original on 22 June 2018. Retrieved 22 June 2018 – via Highbeam.
- Lewis, Leo (1 January 2004). "Selling safety gets serious: security giant Secom soars on a mix of media hype and menace". Japan Inc. Archived from the original on 22 June 2018. Retrieved 22 June 2018 – via Highbeam.
- Ishikawa, Akira; Nejo, Tai (1999). Top Global Companies in Japan. World Scientific. p. 100. ISBN 981238684X.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to SECOM Co..|
- Official website (in English)
- Official website (in Japanese)
- Template:Official website in Australia (in Japanese)
- Security drone chases trespassers all on its own[permanent dead link] (Engadget)
|This article about a corporation in the service industry is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|