|Full name||Thomas Sebastiaan Braat|
|Born||14 November 1992|
|Relations||Marloes Braat (sister)|
|T20I debut (cap 47)||5 August 2019 v UAE|
|Last T20I||8 August 2019 v UAE|
Source: Cricinfo, 22 October 2019
The younger brother of Marloes Braat, who played for the Dutch women's team, Braat was born in Vlaardingen, South Holland. He represented the Dutch under-19s at the 2009 and 2010 editions of the ICC Europe Under-19 Championships, and also at the 2009 Under-19 World Cup Qualifier. Braat made his senior debut for the Netherlands in July 2012, in an Intercontinental Cup fixture against the United Arab Emirates (which held first-class status). He played a second Intercontinental Cup game the following year, against Ireland.
In July 2019, he was named in the Dutch squad for the Twenty20 International (T20I) series against the United Arab Emirates. He made his T20I debut for the Netherlands against the United Arab Emirates on 5 August 2019.
- Netherlands / Players / Sebastiaan Braat – ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 17 March 2016.
- Miscellaneous matches played by Sebastiaan Braat – CricketArchive. Retrieved 17 March 2016.
- First-class matches played by Sebastiaan Braat – CricketArchive. Retrieved 17 March 2016.
- "Squad UAE Series announced". KNCB. Retrieved 23 July 2019.
- "2nd T20I, United Arab Emirates tour of Netherlands at Amstelveen, Aug 5 2019". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 5 August 2019.