Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA) in the state of Arizona is a museum in the Old Town district of downtown Scottsdale, Arizona. The museum is dedicated to exhibiting modern works of art, design and architecture.
7374 E. 2nd St
|Curator||Sara Cochran |
The museum is run for the city by Scottsdale Arts, a non-profit corporation.
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art: About, SMoCA, 2008, retrieved 2008-12-09
- "Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art to host tech event". Scottsdale Independent. 27 March 2017. Retrieved 25 July 2017.
- Christine Bailey (3 January 2011). Explorer's Guide Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona & Central Arizona: A Great Destination. Countryman Press. pp. 101–. ISBN 978-1-58157-118-9.
- Rubin, Rich (27 Jan 1999). "Culture blossoming in Arizona desert: Scottsdale will open a top-notch museum of contemporary art while the Heard Museum in Phoenix will see a major expansion". The Globe and Mail. Toronto – via ProQuest News & Newspapers. (Subscription required (. ))
- Architectural Digest. John C. Brasfield Publishing Corporation. 2008.
- Bartkowski, Becky (2016-12-06). "Jennifer McCabe and Natalie Marsh Join SMoCA, Scottsdale Arts". Phoenix New Times. Retrieved 2017-07-25.