ScholarlyEditions is a publishing imprint of ScholarlyMedia, LLC. The imprint publishes full-length eBooks in ePUB and PDF formats containing material from the over four million article summaries in the ScholarlyNews database of its partner, NewsRx, LLC.
|Parent company||ScholarlyMedia, LLC|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Atlanta, Georgia|
|Imprints||ScholarlyEditions, ScholarlyBriefs, ScholarlyPapers|
ScholarlyEditions also produces ScholarlyBriefs and ScholarlyPapers, shorter research publications. Each publication is updated annually.
In 2011, ScholarlyEditions published 3,429 eBooks. The eBook content consists of summaries of science research articles. ScholarlyEditions eBooks are available digitally through eBook aggregators and content providers such as Gale and ProQuest's ebrary.
The eBooks cover three primary topic groups: Healthcare, Advances, and Issues.  The Healthcare category of eBooks included 1,029 eBooks in 2011. The 2,135 Advances titles published in 2011 cover emerging technologies and studies in all fields. The 265 Issues titles report on a variety of controversial concerns.
- "Over 3000 New eBooks available from NewsRx imprint ScholarlyEditions." Wall Street Journal Professional. 14 Jan, 2012
- Fernandes, Manuela. "Health Letters: Let the Reader Beware." The New York Times News Service 18 Aug, 1995
- Bellury, Phillip. Enlightening The World. Atlanta, GA: The Storyline Group, 2009.
- "Unique News Service Reports Only Scholarly Research for Scientific, Technical, Medical, and business Professionals." Wall Street Journal Professional. 13 Jan, 2012
- "New eBook Publisher focuses on Credibility from Scholarly and Peer-Reviewed Sources." Wall Street Journal Professional. 12 Jan, 2012
- "New Scholarly eBooks Solve Reference Search Woes for Scientific, Technical, Medical, and Business Information." Wall Street Journal Professional. 12 Jan, 2012
- "New ScholarlyEditions eBooks, Briefs, and Papers Make Research Faster." Wall Street Journal Professional. 11 Jan, 2012