Sarajevo's Ozren is complex of mountains and hilly plateaus located northeast of Sarajevo. This entire area is covered by a number of different paths and hiking trails, and it has popular picnic areas (Barice, Čavljak, Pjeskovita Ravan), popular for people from Sarajevo.
|Elevation||1,534 m (5,033 ft)|
|Native name||Sarajevski Ozren (BCMS)|
Sarajevo's Ozren consists of several main parts:
- Ozren-mountain (Ozren in the narrow sense), includes Motka, Visojevica, area Ozren-Bandijera
- Plateau Crepoljsko, includes area of Crepoljsko, area Crni Vrh (near Vučija Luka) and southeast ridges over Miljacka
- Mountain ridge Bukovik, includes main ridge Bukovik and Nahorevo hills - Bijelosava
- Hill Hum (in Sarajevo)
Skakavac waterfall, a declared natural monument is also located in Sarajevo's Ozren.
- "Sarajevo's Ozren". Sarajevo.travel.
- "Sarajevski Ozren". Sarajevo.travel.
- "Sarajevski Ozren – Mountaintour.ba".
- "Ozren (kod Sarajeva) - osnovna stranica". DINARSKO GORJE.
- "Bukovik". trail.viadinarica.com (in Bosnian).
- "PLANINE I PLANINSKI VRHOVI VIŠI OD 1500 METARA NADMORSKE VISINE". 19 April 2016. Archived from the original on 2016-04-19.
- "Crepoljsko". DINARSKO GORJE.