Sarah Ruth Bullock (born 17 March 1964) is a British Church of England bishop. Since 2019, she has served as Bishop of Shrewsbury, an area bishop in the Diocese of Lichfield. She was previously Archdeacon of York since 2013. 
Early life and educationEdit
Bullock was ordained in the Church of England: made a deacon at Petertide 1993 (27 June), by Christopher Mayfield, Bishop of Manchester, at Manchester Cathedral, and ordained priest the Petertide following (25 June 1994) by Colin Scott, Bishop of Hulme, at St Clement's, Urmston. From 1993 to 1998, she served her curacy at St Paul's Church, Kersal Moor, in the Diocese of Manchester. She was consecrated a bishop on 3 July 2019, by Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury, at St Paul's Cathedral.
- "Suffragan Bishop of Shrewsbury: 7 May 2019". Prime Minister's Office, 10 Downing Street.
- Bullock, Sarah Ruth. ukwhoswho.com. Who's Who. 2016 (November 2015 online ed.). A & C Black, an imprint of Bloomsbury Publishing plc. Retrieved 24 July 2016. (subscription or UK public library membership required)
- "Petertide ordinations". Church Times (#6805). 16 July 1993. p. 5. ISSN 0009-658X. Retrieved 15 July 2019 – via UK Press Online archives.
- "Petertide ordinations". Church Times (#6858). 22 July 1994. p. 5. ISSN 0009-658X. Retrieved 15 July 2019 – via UK Press Online archives.
- "Sarah Ruth Bullock". Crockford's Clerical Directory (online ed.). Church House Publishing. Retrieved 26 August 2017.
|Church of England titles|
| Archdeacon of York
| Bishop of Shrewsbury
|This article about a member of the Christian clergy in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|