Santa Rosa International Airport (IATA: ETR, ICAO: SERO) (also known as Coronel Artilleria Victor Larrea Airport) is an airport serving Machala, the capital of El Oro Province in Ecuador. Located 20 kilometres (12 mi) south in Santa Rosa, it replaces the closed General Manuel Serrano Airport in Machala, and is designed to handle international flights from Peru. It was built by the Ecuadorean Army Corps of Engineers under the direction of Ecuador's Directorate General of Civil Aviation. This great scale engineering project was led by Maj. Eng. Henry Miranda and Maj. Eng. J.C. Checa.
Santa Rosa International Airport
Coronel Artilleria Victor Larrea Airport
|Elevation AMSL||170 ft / 52 m|
Airlines and destinationsEdit
|Aeroregional|| Quito |
Charter: Caracas, Lima
- OpenStreetMap - Santa Rosa
- OurAirports - Santa Rosa
- SkyVector - Santa Rosa Airport
- FallingRain - Santa Rosa Airport
- Airport information for Santa Rosa Airport at Great Circle Mapper.
- Current weather for Santa Rosa Airport at NOAA/NWS