Sanngto Aika (transl. Hear Me Out) is a 2014 Marathi language Indian film. Written by Parag Kulkarni and directed by Satish Rajwade, based on a social issue. The film was released on 2 October 2014 all over Maharashtra. and was the film debut of television star Sanskruti Balgude. The film was produced and presented by Vidhi Kasliwal and Landmarc Films.
|Directed by||Satish Rajwade|
|Produced by||Vidhi Kasliwal|
|Written by||Parag Kulkarni|
with English Subtitles
A drunkard stand up comedian finds himself all alone at the crossroads of life when he is entangled by political stooges to take the fall for a crime he has not committed. His loving wife and 6-year-old son feel let down by him, this incites the drunkard to use his presence of mind and sheer wit to try and emerge a hero in their eyes.
- Sachin Pilgaonkar as Ambatrao Gholap
- Vaibhav Mangle as Constable Palav
- Bhau Kadam as PSI Kharade
- Milind Shinde as Jhunjharrao aka Bhau
- Jagannath Nivangune as Vikramrao aka Nana
- Pooja Sawant as Kshitija
- Sanskruti Balgude as Mohini
- Madhav Abhyankar as Prataprao
- Atul Kaswa as Sarjerao
- Master Shubam Parab as Kisna
- Vijay Chavan as Shastri
Sanngto Aika has brought together for the first time two popular personalities of the Marathi Film industry: actor-film maker Sachin Pilgaonkar and director Satish Rajwade. The lead cast of this film is headed by Sachin Pilgaonkar, Bhau Kadam, Vaibhav Mangle, Jagannath Nivangune, Milind Shinde, Pooja Sawant, Madhav Abhyankar, Sanskruti Balgude, and Marathi stalwart Vijay Chavan. Story & screenplay is by Parag Kulkarni, dialogues by Sanjay Pawar, and Suhas Gujrathi is the director of photography. Art direction is by Nikhil Kovale and music by Avinash Vishwajeet. The film is directed by Satish Rajwade, who has given many back-to-back successful films like Premachi Goshta and Mumbai-Pune-Mumbai among others. Producer Vidhi Kasliwal has been associated with the Indian film industry for several years and has worked under Sooraj R. Barjatya, as director & producer for Rajshri Productions on several films. Kasliwal had previously worked as an associate director for the films Vivah, and Ek Vivaah... Aisa Bhi, and has written and directed the youth based film Isi Life Mein in 2010.
|Soundtrack album by|
The songs were composed by Avinash-Vishwajeet with lyrics by Guru Thakur, Shrirang Godbole and Damyanti Wagh.
|1||"Datale Abhaal" (Duet Version)||Sonu Nigam, Bela Shende||Damyanti Wagh||4:25|
|2||"Fantastic" (Lavani)||Urmila Dhangar||Guru Thakur||3:38|
|3||"Datale Abhaal" (Male Version)||Sonu Nigam||Damyanti Wagh||4:23|
|4||"Fu Bai Fu"||Sachin Pilgaonkar||Shrirang||3:48|
|5||"Datale Abhaal" (Female Version)||Bela Shende||Damyanti Wagh||3:10|
- TNN staff (18 July 2014). "REVEALED: Sachin Pilgaonkar's look in Sangto Aika". Times of India. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- Kulkarni, Pooja (18 July 2014). "Sanskruti turns older to romance Sachin Pilgaonkar". Times of India. Retrieved 25 July 2014.
- "REVEALED: Sachin Pilgaonkar's look in Sangto Aika(Review)". The Times of India. 18 July 2014. Retrieved 29 July 2014.
- staff (29 June 2014). "सचिन पिळगावकर, सतीश राजवाडेचा `सांगतो ऐका'" (in Marathi). Tarun Bharat. Retrieved 25 July 2014.
- "Sanskruti turns older to romance Sachin Pilgaonkar". The Times of India. 18 July 2014. Retrieved 29 July 2014.
- "Sachin Pilgaonkar's Sangto Aika'..(सचिन पिळगावकरचा `सांगतो ऐका'..)". mumbaimitra. 22 July 2014. Retrieved 29 July 2014.