Salus may refer to:
- Salus, Roman goddess of health and prosperity
- Salus, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Salus University, in Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, the United States
- Peter H. Salus, linguist, computer scientist
- Robert Salus (born 1877), Austrian ophthalmologist
- Hugo Salus (born 1866) German-language writer, poet, and doctor, Prague, Czechoslovakia
- Agua Mineral Salus, a brand of bottled mineral water of the Salus company, Uruguay
- Samuel W. Salus (1872-1945), American lawyer and politician
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.