|Look up Safar or safar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Safar is the second month of Islamic calendar.
Safar may also refer to:
- Safar (1970 film), a 1970 Hindi film
- Safar (2016 film), a 2016 Nepali film
- Safar, Iran, a village in Jayezan Rural District, Khuzestan Province
- Safar (neighborhood), a neighborhood in Alexandria, Egypt
- Peter Safar (1924–2003), Austrian physician and inventor
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Safar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.