This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (May 2022)
Saba-248 (Persian: صبا-۲۴۸) is an Iranian medium-lift helicopter, which was unveiled on March 7, 2017. It was entirely designed/manufactured by Iranian Defense Ministry. Saba-248 is multi-functional with 2 engines and possesses 8 seats. This skid-equipped twin-engine, four-bladed utility helicopter is able to be deployed to a wide variety of missions, consisting of freight and passenger transport missions, aerial photography, rescue operations and reconnaissance missions.
|Saba 248 helicopter|
|Introduction||7 March 2017|
|Number built||Mass production|
This Iranian-made helicopter is capable to be applied as air ambulance/taxi. According to Hossein Dehqan, the Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General, it has the utilization of modern-technologies in the field of navigation/conduct/mechanical systems, high-speed, remarkable-reliability, acceptable function with sole engine, low-sound and vibration, operating temperature range of -25 °C to 55 °C and also an aerodynamic body.
This Iranian medium-lift helicopter was unveiled on March 7, 2017 during a ceremony in Tehran, Iran; attended by Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Hossein Dehqan and Sorena Sattari Vice-president for Science and Technology Affairs.
- ^ Iran Developing Radar Evading Helicopters: Reports defenseworld.net, Retrieved 5 March 2021
- ^ Localization of Saba-248 helicopter parts by scholars isna.ir, Retrieved 5 March 2021
- ^ Iran confirms new details about Saba-248 helicopter flightglobal.com, Retrieved 5 March 2021
- ^ Completion of the Iranian "Saba" helicopter dw.com, Retrieved 5 March 2021
- ^ Saba helicopter has "6 hours" flight duration and is "Full Glass Cockpit" tasnimnews.com, Retrieved 5 March 2021
- ^ Get to know Saba National Helicopter better + Images yjc.ir, Retrieved 5 March 2021
- ^ Production of Saba National Helicopter meets the needs of the country mehrnews.com, Retrieved 5 March 2021
- ^ The national helicopter "Saba 248" was unveiled iribnews.ir, Retrieved 5 March 2021
- ^ The memorandum of mass production of Saba 248 native helicopter was signed irinn.ir, Retrieved 5 March 2021
- ^ Iran unveils new homegrown Saba 248 utility helicopter airrecognition.com, Retrieved 5 March 2021
- ^ PANHA Iran Helicopter Support and Renewal Company (Saba 248) globalsecurity.org, Retrieved 5 March 2021
- ^ Flight with Saba National Helicopter defapress.ir, Retrieved 5 March 2021
- ^ The newest Iranian helicopter named "Saba 248" was unveiled + features and images tasnimnews.com, Retrieved 5 March 2021
- ^ Iran's helicopter options(SABA 248) arabianaerospace.aero, Retrieved 5 March 2021