Sundaram Ravi (born 22 April 1966) is a cricket umpire from India and a former member of the ICC Elite Panel of Umpires. He has umpired several Test matches, One Day Internationals as well as Twenty20 Internationals.
|Full name||Sundaram Ravi|
|Born||22 April 1966|
Bangalore, Mysore State, India
|Tests umpired||33 (2013–2019)|
|ODIs umpired||48 (2011–2019)|
|T20Is umpired||18 (2011–2016)|
Source: Cricinfo, 3 July 2019
He was elevated to the Elite Panel of ICC Umpires in 2015 and became the second Indian umpire after Srinivasaraghavan Venkataraghavan ever to be a member of the Elite panel. He was selected as one of the twenty umpires to stand in matches during the 2015 Cricket World Cup.
In April 2019, he was named as one of the sixteen umpires to stand in matches during the 2019 Cricket World Cup. In July 2019, he was removed from Elite Panel of Umpires probably for his poor performances but no specific reason was given.
- "Sundaram Ravi : Profile". CricketArchive. Retrieved 6 June 2015.
- "Sundaram Ravi, Profile". ESPNCricinfo. Retrieved 6 June 2015.
- "Records / Indian Premier League / Most matches as an umpire". ESPNCricinfo. Retrieved 9 August 2012.
- "S Ravi and Chris Gaffaney in Elite Panel". ESPNCricinfo. Retrieved 6 June 2015.
- "ICC announces match officials for ICC Cricket World Cup 2015". Cricbuzz. ICC Cricket. 2 December 2014. Archived from the original on 30 March 2015. Retrieved 12 February 2015. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Match officials for ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2019 announced". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 26 April 2019.
- "Umpire S Ravi no longer part of ICC Elite Panel". Cricbuzz. 31 July 2019.
|This biographical article related to an Indian cricket person born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|