|Directed by||Hwang Byeng-gug|
|Produced by||Shin Beom-soo |
|Written by||Kim Yu-jin |
|Starring||Uhm Tae-woong |
|Music by||Kim Tae-seong |
|Edited by||Moon In-dae|
|Distributed by||Lotte Entertainment|
|Box office||US$7.8 million|
Seong-beom is a foul-mouthed, hot-tempered detective with uncanny animal instincts in the violent crimes section who has never failed to solve a case. While he is on an undercover operation, he hears that a colleague of his has been brutally murdered by an unknown assailant. Seong-beom and the police agency instinctively know there is something behind this murder case. They set up a Special Investigations Unit (S.I.U.), and profiler Ho-ryong, a former FBI agent, is assigned as Seong-beom's partner. As the police dragnet begins to close in, the suspect is always faster than the police. They then receive a suspicious shoot to kill order from high-ranking police officials once the suspect is found. The team must fight against conspiring powers responsible for the crime, all the while dealing with tension and mistrust that begin to build within the police force itself as more information about the case begins to surface that may implicate corrupt detectives within their ranks.
- Uhm Tae-woong as Kim Seong-beom
- Joo Won as Kim Ho-ryong
- Jung Jin-young as Hwang Doo-soo, chief of police
- Sung Dong-il as Park In-moo
- Lee Tae-im as Jung Young-soon
- Kim Jung-tae as Park Kyeong-sik
- Kim Young-jae as Jo Soo-han
- Lee Hee-joon as Geun-soo
- Jung Man-sik as Joon-seok
- Jo Jae-yoon as Gecko
- Jeon Sang-jin as Team leader Jang
- Yoo Seung-mok as Il-do
- Kim Min-jae as Lee Jae-wi
- Ban Min-jeong as Go Soo-jin
- Yeom Dong-heon as Provincial representative
- Im Chae-seon as Ttal Ra-i
- Kim Tae-hee as Big Ong-bak
- Uhm Tae-goo as Skinny Ong-bak
- "S.I.U. (2011)". Korean Film Biz Zone.
- "Joo Won, Uhm Tae-woong pic cranks up". 10Asia. 2 August 2011. Retrieved 2014-09-17.
- "Um Tae Woong: 'I Play Strong Character After Long Interval'". KBS Global. 18 November 2011. Retrieved 2014-05-28.
- "Joo Won Makes Red Bean Bread for His Fans in Japan". KBS Global. 22 November 2011. Retrieved 2014-05-28.
- "S.I.U (Special Investigation Unit) ascends to top local box office". 10Asia. 28 November 2011. Retrieved 2014-05-28.
- Lee, Hyo-won (1 December 2011). "S.I.U. falls into traps of cop movie cliches". The Korea Times. Retrieved 2014-05-28.