This article includes a list of general references, but it remains largely unverified because it lacks sufficient corresponding inline citations. (January 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Demetrio Carceller Coll, owner|
Demetrio Carceller Arce, President
|Revenue||1,385,000,000 euro (2019)|
|120,000,000 euro (2019)|
Products and sponsorshipEdit
Its best known beer products include the following four:
- Estrella Damm, formerly "Estrella Dorada", a pale beer, one of the most popular beers in the Barcelona area. It has been brewed since 1876. Its bottles and caps used to display a characteristic golden star on white ground. Now the star on the cans is on a red background.
- Voll-Damm imitates a German-style Märzen beer. It has more body and a higher alcohol content than Estrella. Its dark-green coloured labels display writing in the Gothic script.
- Xibeca is a low-alcohol grade table-beer coming in large, low-priced one-liter bottles. "Xibeca" was meant to be consumed along with meals, as a cheap substitute for red table wine when the prices of table wines rose at the end of the 1960s. It was very popular among the low-middle class in Catalonia during the 1970s.
- Estrella Levante is a pilsner lager produced in Espinardo, Murcia. It has been brewed since 1963.
During the heyday of baseball in Spain in the 1950s and 1960s, Damm sponsored a local baseball team, Picadero Damm. During the 1960s, Damm was also known for marketing its beer at all members of the family, including children.
|Disa Corporación Petrolífera||27,190%|
|La Moravia D'Inversions, S.A.||6,056%|
|Boag Valores, S.L.||5,126%|
- Official homepage (in English, Catalan, and Spanish)