Rui Loja Fernandes
Rui Loja Fernandes is a mathematician, focusing in poisson and symplectic geometry, currently the Lois M. Lackner Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign. He earned his PhD from the University of Minnesota in 1994, under the supervision of Peter J. Olver. In 2016, he became a Fellow of the American Mathematical Society "for contributions to the study of Poisson geometry and Lie algebroids, and for service to the mathematical community."
- "Rui Loja Fernandes". illinois.edu. Retrieved May 13, 2017.
- Rui Loja Fernandes at the Mathematics Genealogy Project
- List of Fellows of the American Mathematical Society, retrieves 2017-08-09.
- Rui Loja Fernandes publications indexed by Google Scholar
- "Rui Loja Fernandes". ulisboa.pt. Retrieved May 13, 2017.
|This article about an American mathematician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Portuguese mathematician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|