Ruby Airport (IATA: RBY, ICAO: PARY, FAA LID: RBY) is a state owned, public use airport located one nautical mile (1.85 km) southeast of the central business district of Ruby, a city in the Yukon-Koyukuk Census Area of the U.S. state of Alaska.
|Owner||State of Alaska DOT&PF|
|Elevation AMSL||658 ft / 201 m|
As per Federal Aviation Administration records, the airport had 1,915 passenger boardings (enplanements) in calendar year 2008, 1,634 enplanements in 2009, and 1,809 in 2010. It is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation airport (the commercial service category requires at least 2,500 enplanements per year).
Airlines and destinationsEdit
Wright Air Service offers scheduled passenger service at this airport:
|Wright Air Service||Fairbanks |
- FAA Airport Master Record for RBY ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. effective April 5, 2012.
"Enplanements for CY 2008" (PDF, 1.0 MB). CY 2008 Passenger Boarding and All-Cargo Data. Federal Aviation Administration. December 18, 2009. External link in
"Enplanements for CY 2010" (PDF, 189 KB). CY 2010 Passenger Boarding and All-Cargo Data. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2011. External link in
"2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF, 2.03 MB). National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010. External link in
- "Flight Schedule". Wright Air Service. Retrieved June 15, 2012.
- Topographic map from USGS The National Map
- FAA Alaska airport diagram (GIF)
- FAA Terminal Procedures for RBY, effective September 12, 2019
- Resources for this airport: