This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Rose Falcon (born May 2, 1984) is an American singer/songwriter. Falcon's songs have been recorded by Faith Hill, Lady Antebellum, Day of Fire, Eric Paslay and Jessie James. Falcon has also written and performed songs which are included in the soundtracks of Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Master of Disguise, Raising Helen, Dawson's Creek, Hart of Dixie and Inspector Gadget 2 and have also been used in ad campaigns for Verizon Wireless, JC Penney, The Build a Bear Workshop, and Estée Lauder.
|Born||May 2, 1984|
New York, New York
|Genres||Rock, Country, pop|
|Labels||Columbia, Show Dog-Universal Music|
|Associated acts||Rodney Atkins, Billy Falcon, Lady Antebellum|
Rose Falcon is the daughter of singer-songwriter Billy Falcon and hairdresser Myla Falcon. Her early years were spent in a studio apartment in New York City, New York, although the family moved to New Jersey when she was old enough to attend school. In 1987, her mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and died two years later (inspiring the song "Best Friend"), forcing her father to raise her himself as he traveled around the country for his music career. Falcon was ten years old when they moved to Nashville. Inspired by the loss of her mother and feeling out of place throughout her school years, she began writing poetry which eventually led to songwriting.
Falcon signed to Columbia Records at the age of fourteen and released her debut album, Rose Falcon, in 2003. In August 2011, she signed with Show Dog-Universal Music and began working on her first country pop album, which was later released in the form of two EP's entitled, "19th Avenue Volume 1" and "19th Avenue Volume 2  and received an endorsement from Jon Bon Jovi.
"Give Into Me", a song co-written by Falcon, Billy Falcon, and Elisha Hoffman, was recorded by Country singer Faith Hill for the soundtrack of the motion picture Country Strong. "Friday Night", a song written by Falcon, Rob Crosby, and Eric Paslay, was recorded by Lady Antebellum for their 2011 album, Own the Night. "Friday Night", was later recorded by Eric Paslay and released as a single on April 22, 2013 and reached number one on the Mediabase country chart.
Rose gave birth to a baby boy named Ryder Falcon Atkins on December 15, 2017.
- Fun (2002)
- The Restlessness w/ Bastien Laval (2010) (performed by Rose Falcon under the pseudonym "Layla")
- You Stole My Heart (2012)
- If Love Had a Heart (2012)
- "Like Crazy" (2013)
- Rose Falcon (2003)
- Fingerprints (2008)
- 19th Avenue, The EP (2012)
- 19th Avenue (The EP Volume 2) (2013)
|2013||"If Love Had a Heart"||Greg Travis|
- "Rose Falcon Biography". CMT.com - Country Music Television. MTV Networks. October 18, 2009. Retrieved 24 January 2011.
- "Cal IV Entertainment - Nashville, Tennessee". Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2014-07-08.
- "Signings: Bobby Terry, Rose Falcon". August 29, 2011.
- "19th Avenue EP". January 29, 2013.
- "Bon Jovi Backs Rose Falcon". Archived from the original on 2014-04-24.
- Conaway, Alanna (September 28, 2010). "'Country Strong' Soundtrack Details Revealed". The Boot. AOL Music. Retrieved 25 January 2011.
- http://www.countrymusicislove.com/country-music-news/eric-paslay-celebrates-1-single-friday-night/. Missing or empty
|title=(help)|title=Eric Paslay Celebrates number one single Friday Night - |publisher=Country Music Is Love |date=2014-02-04 |accessdate=2014-02-04
- Dukes, Billy (6 June 2013). "Rodney Atkins Engaged to Rose Falcon". Taste of Country. Retrieved 11 June 2013.
- Sciarretto, Amy (11 November 2013). "Rodney Atkins Marries Rose Falcon". Taste of Country. Retrieved 12 November 2013.
- "Introducing Ryder Falcon! Country Star Rodney Atkins and Wife Rose Welcome a Son". PEOPLE.com. Retrieved 2017-12-16.
- "Falcon debuts new video". Country Standard Time. March 18, 2013. Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- "CMT : Videos : Rose Falcon : Like Crazy". Country Music Television. Retrieved November 5, 2013.