Rorschach railway station
Rorschach railway station (German: Bahnhof Rorschach) is a railway station in Rorschach, in the Swiss canton of St. Gallen. It sits at the junction of four railway lines: Chur–Rorschach, Rorschach–St. Gallen, Rorschach–Heiden, and the Lake Line. It is the primary station for Rorscach and is served by local and long-distance trains.
The station building in 2010
|Owned by||Swiss Federal Railways|
Rorschach is one of three stations within the municipality of Rorschach, along with Rorschach Stadt (the next station west on the Rorschach–St. Gallen line) and Rorschach Hafen, the next station northwest on the Rorschach–Heiden line on the shore of Lake Constance.
- Zürich Hauptbahnhof – Zürich Airport – Winterthur – Flawil – Gossau SG – St. Gallen – Rorschach – St. Margrethen – Heerbrugg – Landquart – Chur :
- Nesslau-Neu St. Johann and Altstätten SG : hourly service over the Chur–Rorschach and Rorschach–St. Gallen lines between
- St. Gallen and St. Margrethen. : hourly service over the Chur–Rorschach and Rorschach–St. Gallen lines between
- Sargans (circular operation). : hourly service over the Chur–Rorschach and Rorschach–St. Gallen lines via
- Lake Line to Weinfelden or Romanshorn. : half-hourly service over the
- Rorschach Hafen and Heiden. : hourly service over the Lake and Rorschach–Heiden lines between