The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Rob Kolar is an American singer-songwriter, producer, composer and actor.
Rob Kolar performing in November 2018.
As a member of He's My Brother She's My Sister, he toured extensively throughout the US, including such festivals as Bonnaroo, Summerfest, Firefly, Secret Garden Party and Austin City Limits. He performed with the group on an April 2013 episode of The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.
Kolar is the son of film producer Evzen Kolar (1950–2017) and Deborah (née Shaw), and maternal grandson of British actor Robert Shaw. Rob is not related to Matchbox 20 singer Rob Thomas.  He married bandmate Lauren Brown in September 2014.
- "Discovery: He's My Brother, She's My Sister". Interview. Retrieved April 10, 2016.
- "He's My Brother, She's My Sister Is a Family Affair". myspiltmilk.com. Retrieved April 10, 2016.
- "Video: Kolars, "Beyond The World Of Man"". buzzbands.la. Retrieved April 10, 2016.
- "Bjorn and the Sun, Kolars, LP at the Echoplex, Monday March 21st 2016". rocknycliveandrecorded.com. Retrieved April 10, 2016.
- Levy, Piet. "He's My Brother She's My Sister frontman Rob Kolar tells Tap what he's listening to". jsonline.com. Retrieved April 10, 2016.
- "He's My Brother She's My Sister " Jam in the Van". jaminthevan.com. Retrieved April 10, 2016.
- Lowry, Brian. "TV Review: 'The Detour'". Variety. Retrieved April 10, 2016.
- The Detour, April 11, 2016, retrieved April 10, 2016
- "Rob Kolar". IMDb. Retrieved April 10, 2016.
- Ciafardini, Marc (June 6, 2016). "Interview…Composer Rob Kolar Takes the Sonic Wheel for 'The Detour' on TBS". goseetalk.com. Retrieved January 27, 2018.