|Type||Public (Tadawul: 1010)|
|Headquarters||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Abdullah Mohammed Al-Issa Chairman |
Tareq Al Sadhan CEO
|Total assets||265,788,878,000 Saudi riyal (2019)|
Number of employees
As other Saudi commercial banks, Riyad Bank is supervised by the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority.
In December 2018, Riyad bank went into preliminary discussions with National Commercial Bank (NCB), the country's biggest lender by assets, to study a merger plan. After three weeks Riyad Bank hired Goldman Sachs to advise on the merger that would create the largest bank in the kingdom with $182 billion in combined assets.
- "Riyad Bank Saudi Arabia". Commercial Banks of the World. BanksDaily. Retrieved 25 November 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Tareq A. Al-Sadhan is the new CEO of Riyad Bank
- Riyad Bank on Forbes Global 2000 list
- Four Charts That Show the Impact of Saudi Arabia's New Mega Bank Bloomberg
- ArgaamPlus. "QNB, NCB top list of biggest GCC banks". ArgaamPlus. Retrieved 2017-04-05.
- Oxford Business Group. The Report: Saudi Arabia 2008. Oxford Business Group. p. 72. ISBN 978-1-902339-00-9. Retrieved 18 September 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Financial.net, CPI. "Contactless payment bracelets launched in Saudi Arabia". CPI Financial. Retrieved 2018-03-13.
- "Riyad Bank launches Saudi Arabia's first contactless payment bracelets". LeapRate. 2018-03-12. Retrieved 2018-03-13.
- Saudi’s Riyad Bank selects Goldman to advise on merger talks with NCB Gulf Business