Rip Van Winkle (disambiguation)
"Rip Van Winkle" is a short story by American author Washington Irving, published in 1819.
Rip Van Winkle may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Rip Van Winkle (1903 film), a 1903 American short black-and-white silent compilation film
- Rip's Dream, also known as La Légende de Rip Van Vinckle, a 1905 French silent film directed by Georges Méliès
- Rip Van Winkle (1910 film), a 1910 lost film by the Thanhouser Company
- Rip Van Winkle (1912 film), a 1912 Australian feature-length film
- Rip Van Winkle (1914 film), a 1914 film, with cinematography by Sol Polito
- Rip Van Winkle (1921 film), a 1921 film directed by Ward Lascelle
- A Bride for Rip Van Winkle, a 2016 film by Shunji Iwai
- "Rip Van Winkle", a song by the Doo-Wop Rock 'n Roll trio Shannon and the Clams on their first LP, Dreams in the Rat House
- "Rip Van Winkle", a single by The Devotions released in 1961, 1962, and 1964
- "Rip Van Winkle", a song by the American stoner/doom metal band Witch on their 2006 debut record
Other art, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Old Rip Van Winkle, a brand of Kentucky Straight Bourbon whiskey produced by the Sazerac Company
- Rip Van Winkle (horse) (born 2006), a Thoroughbred racehorse
- MV Rip Van Winkle, a Hudson River tour boat based in Kingston, New York
- Rip van Winkle cipher, a provably secure cipher with a finite key, assuming the attacker has only finite storage
- Rip Van Winkle Bridge, a cantilever bridge spanning the Hudson River between Hudson and Catskill, New York
- Rip Van Winkle, a bus company, a predecessor to Trailways of New York
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rip Van Winkle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.