Richard Pavlikovský (born March 3, 1975 in Ilava, Czechoslovakia) is a Slovak professional ice hockey defenceman. From 2005 through 2013, he played for Krefeld Pinguine in the Deutsche Eishockey Liga (DEL).
March 3, 1975|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
|Weight||194 lb (88 kg; 13 st 12 lb)|
HK Dukla Trenčín
Grizzly Adams Wolfsburg
In the 2013-2014 season, he began playing for the Orli Znojmo (Eagles), based in Czech city of Znojmo. The team is part of the Austrian Hockey League, also known as the Erste Bank Eishockey Liga (EBEL) or Erste Bank Hockey League, in English, for its major sponsor. He also competed in the men's tournament at the 2002 Winter Olympics.
Pavlikovský also represented Slovakia at the 1999 Ball Hockey World Championships and won gold medal.
- "Richard Pavlikovsky". HockeyDB.com. Retrieved 2014-08-14.
- "Znojmo Orli HC Statistics and History". HockeyDB.com. Retrieved 2014-08-14.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Richard Pavlikovský Olympic Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 18 April 2020. Retrieved 27 May 2019.
- Richard Pavlikovský career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Richard Pavlikovský career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database