Richard Conroy (born 1933) is a former Irish Fianna Fáil politician and businessman. He was elected to Seanad Éireann on the Cultural and Educational Panel in 1977 and served until 1981. He was again elected to the Seanad in 1989 on the Industrial and Commercial Panel and served until 1993. He lost his seat at the 1993 Seanad election, and was an unsuccessful candidate at the 1997 Seanad election.
He was a member of Dublin County Council for the Ballybrack electoral area from 1991–1999. He stood for election to Dáil Éireann for various Dublin constituencies, at five general elections between 1977 and 1987, but was unsuccessful on all occasions.
- "Richard Conroy". ElectionsIreland.org. Retrieved 5 April 2010.
- "Mr. Richard Conroy". Oireachtas Members Database. Retrieved 5 April 2010.
- "Corporate – Directors". Conroy Diamonds and Gold. Archived from the original on 14 October 2009. Retrieved 5 April 2010.
- "Corporate – History". Conroy Diamonds and Gold. Archived from the original on 26 May 2011. Retrieved 5 April 2010.
- "Trilateral Commission membership". Trilateral Commission. Retrieved 5 April 2010.
|This article about a Fianna Fáil politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a member of Seanad Éireann is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|