Rev Asia Berhad (MYX: 0173) was formed on 8 October 2013 following the completion of the merger between certain Catcha Media Berhad (Catcha Media) subsidiaries and Says Sdn Bhd. The merger deal, valued at MYR60 million was first announced in May 2013  and completed in July. The new company that resulted was named Rev Asia Holdings Sdn Bhd or Rev Asia for short.
|Catcha Media Berhad|
|Publicly traded company|
|Traded as||MYX: 0173|
|Industry||Media, Advertising, Internet and Entertainment|
|Founded||8 October 2013|
|Khailee Ng, Chairman|
Voon Tze Khay, Managing Director
Number of employees
Rev Asia claims to have a combined reach of approximately 14 million people per month and services over 500 clients.
Board of directorsEdit
Rev Asia's board of director includes Khailee Ng (co-founded GroupsMore, a leading group buying company acquired by Groupon in 2011, and SAYS.com, a regional social media advertising and news network) as its chairman, and entrepreneur Patrick Grove (Group CEO of Malaysia-based investment group Catcha Group) and Joel Neoh Eu-Jin (SAYS.com Co-founder and Head of Asia Pacific for Groupon) on its board of directors.
- "Catcha Media units, Says in RM60m merger deal", "The Malaysian Insider", 14 May 2013.
- Jon Russell. "Malaysian digital media companies Catcha Media and Says complete $20 million merger", "The Next Web", 12 July 2013.
- Noor Fathima Warsia. "Catcha Media completes subsidiaries merger with Says; forms Rev Asia", "Digital Market Asia", 10 October 2013.
- "Catcha forms digital media group, Rev Asia", "Asia Media Journal", 10 October 2013.
- "Catcha Media and Says.com to Rev Asia", "Marketing + Advertising Malaysia", 10 October 2013.
|This article about a media company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|