Reggae Gi Dem Dub
This article does not cite any sources. (February 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Reggae Gi Dem Dub|
|Studio album by|
|Big Youth chronology|
- "Inside Out"
- "Camp David Summit"
- "New Moon"
- "Tribute to Kenyatta"
- "Colour Red"
- "Progress (Part Two)"
- "Majority Rules"
- Big Youth - vocals, arrangement, percussion
- Sylvan Morris - engineering, mixing
- Carlton "Santa" Davis - drums
- George "Fully" Fullwood - bass
- Tony Chin - rhythm guitar
- Earl "Chinna" Smith - lead guitar
- Keith McLeod - keyboards
- David Madden - trumpet
- Arnold Breckenridge - trumpet
- Vin Gordon - trombone
- Deadly Headly - alto saxophone
- Glen Da Costa - tenor saxophone
- Skully - percussion
- Keith Sterling - percussion
- Jimmy Becker - harmonica
- Recording : Harry J Studio (Kingston, JA)
- Engineer : Sylvan Morris
- Mixing Engineer : Big Youth & Sylvan Morris
- Arranger : Big Youth
|This 1970s album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|