Raspay is 23 kilometres (14 mi) from the capital of its municipality (the town of Yecla). The village is located in the foothill Sierra de las Pansas of the mountain range Sierra del Carche.
The first document referencing the village is from 1855. In that year, Antonio Ibáñez, was given control of the rectory in Raspay and became the first priest of this territory.
- "INEbase / Demography and population /Municipal Register. Population by municipalities /Nomenclature: Continuous Register Population by Population Unit / Results". www.ine.es. Retrieved 2018-09-23.
- "Raspay - Región de Murcia Digital" (in Spanish). Retrieved 2018-09-23.
- "Naturaleza de Raspay - Región de Murcia Digital" (in Spanish). Retrieved 2018-09-23.
- "Historia de Raspay - Región de Murcia Digital" (in Spanish). Retrieved 2018-09-23.
- "Yecla quiere aprender valenciano". Levante-EMV (in Spanish). 11 September 2005. Retrieved 25 August 2011.
|This article about a location in the Region of Murcia, Spain, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|