Rasheed Bailey (born July 29, 1993) is an American football wide receiver with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. He played college football at Delaware Valley. He has been a member of the Philadelphia Eagles, Jacksonville Jaguars, San Diego Chargers and Cleveland Browns of the National Football League (NFL) and the BC Lions of the Canadian Football League (CFL), though he has never been active for a regular-season game.
Bailey in 2017.
|No. 88 – Winnipeg Blue Bombers|
|Born:||July 29, 1993|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||200 lb (91 kg)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Roster status:||1-game injured list|
|Career NFL statistics|
Bailey finished his four-year career at Delaware Valley University as the school’s all-time leader in receiving yards (3,138) and ranked second and third in receiving touchdowns (29) and receptions (165), respectively. As a senior in 2014, capped his career by setting single-season school records in all major receiving categories with 80 catches for 1,707 yards and 19 touchdowns. Led all of Division III in receiving yardage, yards per game (155.2) and receiving TDs. Bailey was also college teammates with current Spokane Empire quarterback Aaron Wilmer 
On October 6, 2015, Bailey was signed to the BC Lions practice roster, but was subsequently removed and signed with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
On October 20, 2015, Bailey signed to the Jacksonville Jaguars practice squad. He was released on August 17, 2016.
San Diego ChargersEdit
On August 18, 2016, Bailey was claimed off waivers after being released by the Jaguars. On September 3, 2016, he was waived/injured by the Chargers. On September 9, he was released from injured reserve.
On December 12, 2017, Bailey was signed to the Carolina Panthers' practice squad. He signed a reserve/future contract with the Panthers on January 8, 2018. On August 31, 2018, Bailey was released as part of final roster cuts.
- Gowton, Brandon Lee (May 2, 2015). "Undrafted Free Agent Signings 2015: Tracking the Eagles Signings". Bleeding Green Nation. Retrieved July 12, 2015.
- "18 WR Rasheed Bailey" (PDF). Philadelphia Eagles Football. Retrieved July 12, 2015.
- "Chargers Claim WR Rasheed Bailey Off Waivers". Chargers.com. August 18, 2016.
- Henne, Ricky (September 3, 2016). "Chargers Cut Down Roster to 53". Chargers.com.
- Hermann, Adam (January 4, 2017). "The Eagles signed WR Rasheed Bailey to a reserve/future contract". BleedingGreenNation.com.
- McPherson, Chris (May 10, 2017). "Eagles Waive WR Rasheed Bailey". PhiladelphiaEagles.com.
- "Browns sign WR Rasheed Bailey, TE Nate Iese". ClevelandBrowns.com. August 5, 2017.
- "Browns reduce roster to 65". ClevelandBrowns.com. September 1, 2017.
- "Panthers Release K Roberto Aguayo & RB Jalen Simmons, Sign Two". December 12, 2017.
- Strickland, Bryan (January 8, 2018). "Notes: Jonathan Stewart among vets vested in returning". Panthers.com.
- Henson, Max (August 31, 2018). "Panthers announce first wave of cuts". Panthers.com.