This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (April 2018)
Ramón Gay (born Ramón García Gay; November 28, 1917 – May 28, 1960) was a Mexican film actor. He was one of the stars of the Golden Age of Mexican cinema, known to horror film fans for his role in The Aztec Mummy trilogy of films in the late 1950s.
Ramón García Gay
November 28, 1917
|Died||May 28, 1960 (aged 42)|
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
|Other names||Ramón García Gay|
He was killed in 1960, when he was shot dead during a dispute with another man over the actress, Evangelina Elizondo (1929–2017).
- Five Faces of Woman (1947)
- Lola Casanova (1949)
- Tender Pumpkins (1949)
- Philip of Jesus (1949)
- Midnight (1949)
- Women Without Tomorrow (1951)
- The Ghost Falls In Love (1953)
- Camelia (1954)
- The Three Elenas (1954)
- The Aztec Mummy (1957)
- The Curse of the Aztec Mummy (1957)
- The Robot vs. The Aztec Mummy (1958)
- Greene p.172
- Doyle Greene. Mexploitation Cinema: A Critical History of Mexican Vampire, Wrestler, Ape-Man and Similar Films, 1957-1977. McFarland, 2005.