Arnold Ralph Cooperman (16 November 1927 – 22 March 2009) was a British three-time Olympic fencer.
|Full name||Arnold Ralph Cooperman|
|Born||16 November 1927|
Stoke Newington, London, England
|Died||22 March 2009 (aged 81)|
|Height||5-8.5 (174 cm)|
|Weight||165 lb (75 kg)|
|Event(s)||Foil and sabre|
At the 1958 British Empire and Commonwealth Games won a gold and silver in the sabre events and four years later at the 1962 British Empire and Commonwealth Games he won triple gold and a bronze medal in the foil (behind teammate Allan Jay). He won his 11th medal in total and 6th and 7th gold medals in both sabre and team sabre at the 1966 British Empire and Commonwealth Games.
- "Ralph Cooperman – A distinguished Jewish fencer 1927-2009," Esra Magazine.
- The Canadian Jewish Chronicle
- "Ralph Cooperman Olympic Results". sports-reference.com. Retrieved 15 October 2010.
- "Athletes and results". Commonwealth Games Federation.
- "1954 Athletes". Team England.