|Look up raft in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A raft is a flat floating structure for travel over water.
Raft may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Raft (band), a French band
- Raft (novel), a science fiction novel by Stephen Baxter
- Raft (video game), a survival game developed by Redbeet Interactive and published by Axolot Games
- The Raft (comics), a fictional prison in comic books published by Marvel
- "The Raft" (short story), a horror short story by Stephen King
- The Raft, a fictional refugee flotilla in Neal Stephenson's novel Snow Crash
Computing and technologyEdit
- Floating raft system, a type of design for the (underground) foundation of a building
- George Raft (1895–1980), American film actor
- Great Raft, a gigantic log jam in the Red River, Louisiana, U.S.
- Raft Island, a private island in Pierce County, Washington, U.S.
- Rafting, a recreational activity utilizing a raft
- Timber rafting, a method for transporting felled tree trunks