|Elevation||2,062 m (6,765 ft)|
It is separated from its main group by the Savinja Gorge. It has relatively flat top in the northeast–southwest direction. Its lower peaks are Jelovec (1,845 metres or 6,053 feet), Lanež (1,925 m or 6,316 ft), and Little Raduha (Mala Raduha, 2,029 m or 6,657 ft), and the highest peak is Big Raduha (Velika Raduha, 2,062 m or 6,765 ft). The Loka Lodge (Slovene: Koča na Loki; 1,534 m or 5,033 ft) stands east of the summit. The highest-elevation show cave in Slovenia, Snow Cave (Slovene: Snežna jama), lies on the western side. The western and northern parts are rocky. It is the site of the Grohat mountain pasture with the Grohat Lodge (Slovene: Koča na Grohatu pod Raduho, 1,460 m or 4,790 ft).
- 3h: from Rogovilc, over the southeastern ridge
- 1½h: from the Loka Pasture, the southern course
- 1½h: from the Loka Pasture, via the Durce Notch
- 1½h: from the Grohat Pasture, via the Durce Notch
- 1h: from the Grohat Pasture, via the northern plains
- Snoj, Marko. 2009. Etimološki slovar slovenskih zemljepisnih imen. Ljubljana: Modrijan and Založba ZRC, p. 345.