|Look up RADAR or radar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Radar is an acronym for RAdio Detection And Ranging.
Radar may also refer to:
- "Radar" (song), a 2009 single by Britney Spears
- "Radar", a song by Laurie Anderson from Home of the Brave
- "Radar", a song by Morphine from their album Yes
- "Radar", a musical piece by Bernard Herrmann on The Day the Earth Stood Still soundtrack
- Radar Records, a record label
- Radar, an album by Jorge Drexler
- Radar, a band of Sonny Condell
- Radar (magazine)
- Radar (radio station), an Australian radio station
- Radar.net, a photo sharing website and application that allowed users to share pictures and videos
- RADAR (audio recorder), a product line of multitrack digital audio recorders
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Radar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.