A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Raattinam (transl. Roller Coaster) is a 2012 Tamil romantic drama film, directed by K.S.Thangasamy, starring Laguparan and Swathy. It is produced by S. Madhan and featured music composed by Manu Ramesan. Raattinam is set in the port city which forms the backdrop for his tale on love and its ramifications.
|Produced by||S. Madhan|
|Written by||K. S. Thangasamy|
|Music by||Manu Ramesan|
|Cinematography||Philip R Sunder|
|Edited by||Gopi Krishna|
|Distributed by||Vendhar Movies|
- Laguparan as Jayam
- Swathy as Dhanam
- K. S. Thangasamy as Ashok
Soundtrack was composed by Manu Ramesan.
- "Asathum Azhagu" - Ajay Sathyan, Manu Ramesan, Naveen Madhav, Srilekha Parthasarathy
- "Yeno En Idhayam" - Haricharan, Manu Ramesan, Navin Iyer
- "Yele Yepulla" - Karthik, Manu Ramesan, Chinmayi
- "Yethu Yethu" - Jassie Gift, Manu Ramesan, Anoop Shankar
- "Yenakkulla" - Manu Ramesan, Vidhu Prathap
Indiaglitz wrote:"'Raatinam' is a movie that is entertaining and is an honest attempt". Behindwoods wrote:"Raattinam will stay in the minds of those who had struggled to make their love successful and it is not going to leave those who had failed to make their love successful". The Hindu wrote "R aattinam is a film that succeeds in surprising you on more occasions than just one — the biggest surprise coming right at the end, in the form of the climax. To be fair to director K. S. Thangasamy, his story may appear clichéd, but the message he communicates through his film is relatively fresh and one that makes sense."
- "Raatinam Tamil Movie Review - cinema preview stills gallery trailer video clips showtimes". IndiaGlitz. 18 May 2012. Retrieved 1 August 2012.
- "Rattinam Review - Rattinam Movie Review". Behindwoods.com. Retrieved 1 August 2012.
- "Raattinam - A ride full of surprises". The Hindu. 19 May 2012. Archived from the original on 10 March 2020.
|This article about a Tamil-language film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2010s romantic drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|