Raagala 24 Gantallo
Raagala 24 Gantallo is a 2019 Indian Telugu-language murder mystery directed by Srinivasa Reddy starring Eesha Rebba, Satyadev Kancharana, Srikanth, Ganesh Venkatram and Musskan Sethi. The plot of the film is inspired by Agatha Christie's play The Unexpected Guest.
|Raagala 24 Gantallo|
|Directed by||Srinivasa Reddy|
|Produced by||Srinivas Kanuru|
|Written by||Krishna Bhagawan (dialogues)|
|Music by||Raghu Kunche|
|Edited by||Thammi Raju|
Three criminals, serving a jail term for murder, are on the run. They enter the house of ad filmmaker Rahul (Satyadev Kancharana) and Vidya (Eesha Rebba), who are a married couple. Much to their shock, the criminals find that Rahul has been murdered by Vidya. On her part, Vidya is trying to hide her husband's death.
This is when she starts narrating her story to the criminals. Rahul was a perverted husband who suspected that Vidya had an affair with Ganesh (Ganesh Venkatraman), her college friend.
The rest of the story is about what transpired between the husband-wife duo, how the criminals are tied to their story, and what role a cop (played by Srikanth) has in all this.
After making several comedic films, director Srinivasa Reddy debuted in the thriller genre with this film. Sriram accepted to star in the film after listening to the film's script. Raghu Kunche was brought in to compose the music for the film. A motion poster was released in early September while a teaser was released at the end of September.The trailer released in November.
Raghu Kunche composed the film's score. The song "Narayanthe Namo Namo" was released by Y. V. Subba Reddy. Raghu Babu and Ali took part in the audio launch function. Devi Sri Prasad released the promotional song "Rebba". The second single, "Namo Namo", was released in October.
|1.||"Rebba"||Sri Mani||Raghu Kunche||4:40|
|2.||"Nee Chiru Navvuki Namo (Namo Namo)"||Sri Mani||Haricharan, Ramya Shree Kamaraju||4:21|
|3.||"Aakasanne"||Bhaskarabhatla Ravi Kumar||Naresh Iyer, Musskan Sethi||4:23|
|4.||"Nee Chiru Navvuki"||Bhaskarabhatla Ravi Kumar||Ramya Sree Kamaraju||4:28|
The Times of India gave the film a rating of two-and-a-half out of five stars and wrote that "Raagala 24 Gantallo is a classic case of a good script faltering in its execution. Unfortunately, this thriller leaves us with more questions than answers".The Hindu wrote that "Ragala 24 Gantallo as the title suggests, is an ominous warning to viewers who walk in to see the movie".
- "Ragala 24 Gantallo: Motion poster of Eesha Rebba's upcoming film is out - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Ragala 24 Gantallo is successful in entertaining masses: Sathyadev". Telangana Today.
- "Raagala 24 Gantallo trailer: Eesha Rebba leads the proceedings in this riveting murder-mystery - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Raagala 24 Gantallo Movie Review: An exciting story let down by a poor screenplay". The Times of India.
- Chowdhary, Y. Sunita (November 22, 2019). "'Ragala 24 Gantallo' movie review: A confusing whodunit". The Hindu.
- "Raagala 24 Gantalu Telugu Movie Review". November 24, 2019.
- Pecheti, AuthorPrakash. "Ragala 24 Gantallo is an engrossing thriller tale: Srinivas Reddy". Telangana Today.
- Kumar, AuthorP Nagendra. "'Story is the hero in Ragala 24 Gantallo'". Telangana Today.
- "Ragala 24 Gantallo - All Songs - Download or Listen Free - JioSaavn". JioSaavn.
- "Raagala 24 Gantallo Full Songs Jukebox - Satya Dev, Eesha Rebba - Sreenivaas Redde". Aditya Music. 20 November 2019.
- "Lyrical video of Ragala 24 Gantalo released". Telangana Today.
- "Raagala 24 Gantallo promotional song to be released soon - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Namo Namo from Eesha Rebba and Satyadev's Raagala 24 Gantallo released - Times of India". The Times of India.