|Look up Quan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quan is a Chinese and Vietnamese surname. Quan may also refer to:
- Quan (state), a small Zhou Dynasty vassal state of Central China
- Quán (拳) or chuan, a Chinese word meaning "fist" used in numerous martial arts terms such as Nanquan, Xingyiquan, and T'ai chi ch'uan
- Quận, the name for an urban administrative unit in Vietnam
- Quan, a fictional magician of Xanth (see Magicians of Xanth: Quan)
- Quan họ, a Vietnamese folk music singing style
- Quanzhou(泉州), city of Fujian, China
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.