|Born||November 9, 1947|
Zhenhai, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
|Title||International Master (1981)|
|FIDE rating||2435 (August 2021)|
|Peak rating||2443 (July 2000)|
Qi was a member of the Chinese national chess team. He was part of the national team at the Chess Olympiad three times in 1978-1980, 1984. He played a total of 38 games scoring 16 wins, 12 draws and 10 losses.
He also competed once at the World Team Chess Championship (1985) having played a total of 8 games (1 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses); and four times at the Asian Team Chess Championship (1977–1983) having played 31 games (18 wins, 7 draws, 6 losses).
- 2004年1月份中国棋手等级分, chende.net (in Chinese). Archived December 3, 2010, at the Wayback Machine
- Qi Jingxuan OlimpBase - Chess Olympiad
- OlimpBase :: World Men's Team Chess Championship :: Qi Jingxuan
- OlimpBase :: Men's Asian Team Chess Championship :: Qi Jingxuan
- 弈诚杯中国国际象棋甲级联赛官方网站 Archived 2011-10-28 at the Wayback Machine