QUT Kelvin Grove busway station is located in Brisbane, Australia adjacent to Queensland University of Technology's Kelvin Grove campus. It opened on 23 February 2004 on the first section of the Inner Northern Busway from the intersection of Roma Street to Herston.
QUT Kelvin Grove
|Location||Victoria Park, Kelvin Grove|
|Coordinates||27°27′06″S 153°01′06″E / 27.45167°S 153.01833°ECoordinates: 27°27′06″S 153°01′06″E / 27.45167°S 153.01833°E|
|Owned by||Department of Transport & Main Roads|
|Operated by||Brisbane Transport|
|Station code||000884 (platform 1)|
000889 (platform 2)
|Fare zone||go card 1|
|Opened||23 February 2004|
The design of the station is very similar to Herston station and features golf ball protection screens due to the close proximity to Victoria Park Golf Course.
It is served by four routes all operated by Brisbane Transport.
- ^ Beattie opens new $135 million busway Queensland Government 22 April 2004
- ^ [Busway to reduce commuting times The Courier-Mail 23 February 2004
- ^ Inner Northern Busway Stage 5 - Victoria Park Golf Course Archived 19 February 2017 at the Wayback Machine Seymour Whyte
- ^ "Northern Busway Network Map" (PDF). Translink. 19 August 2019.
- QUT Kelvin Grove station TransLink