Herston busway station is located in Brisbane, Australia serving the suburb of Herston. It opened on 14 December 2005 as RCH Herston on an existing section of the Inner Northern Busway. It was the northernmost station until the busway was extended to RBWH on 3 August 2009.
|Location||Herston Road, Herston|
|Owned by||Department of Transport & Main Roads|
|Operated by||Brisbane Transport|
|Station code||000891 (platform 1)|
000890 (platform 2)
|Fare zone||go card 1|
|Opened||14 December 2005|
|Previous names||RCH Herston|
The station was renamed on 29 November 2014 from RCH Herston, with the RCH dropped after the Royal Children's Hospital closed and was relocated to the Queensland Children's Hospital in South Brisbane.
- Beattie opens new $135 million busway Queensland Government 22 April 2004
- Two New Stations Help Make Busway The Smart Way To Travel Queensland Government 13 December 2005
- "Eritrean event" City North News 15 December 2005 page 5
- "New bus stations cut time" Westside News 21 December 2005 page 8
- Busways open for business in Brisbane Australasian Bus & Coach 24 July 2009
- More than half a billion dollars worth of busway to open for business Queensland Government 2 August 2009
- Inner Northern Busway Stage 5 - Victoria Park Golf Course Seymour Whyte
- RCH Herston - busway station renamed TransLink 21 November 2014
- "Northern Busway Network Map" (PDF). Translink. 19 August 2019.
Media related to Herston busway station at Wikimedia Commons
- Herston station TransLink