|Look up puna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Puna may refer to:
- Puna, Potosí, village in Bolivia
- Puna, Hawaii, a district in the east-southeast portion of the Island of Hawaiʻi
- Puná Island, an island off the coast of southern Ecuador
- Battle of Puná, a battle fought between Spanish conquistadors and Puná natives
- Altiplano or Puna, a region that covers part of Bolivia, Peru, and the northern end of Argentina and Chile
- Puna de Atacama, a plateau in the Andes
- Puna, Pakistan, village in Punjab, Pakistan
- Puna, Gujarat, town in Gujarat, India
- Pune or Poona, the second-largest city in the western Indian state of Maharashtra
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.