Producers Guild of America Awards 2007
The 19th Producers Guild of America Awards, honoring the best film and television producers of 2007, were held at The Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, California on February 2, 2008. The nominations were announced on November 14, 2007, and January 14, 2008.
|19th Annual Producers Guild Awards|
|Date||February 2, 2008|
|Location||The Beverly Hilton, Beverly Hills, California|
|Presented by||Producers Guild of America|
|Best Producer(s) Motion Picture:||No Country for Old Men – Scott Rudin, Ethan Coen, and Joel Coen|
|Best Producer(s) Animated Feature:||Ratatouille – Brad Lewis|
|Best Producer(s) Documentary Motion Picture:||Sicko – Michael Moore and Meghan O'Hara|
Winners and nomineesEdit
- The Diving Bell and the Butterfly (Le scaphandre et le papillon)
- Michael Clayton
- There Will Be Blood
- Body of War
- Hear and Now
- Pete Seeger: The Power of Song
- White Light/Black Rain: The Destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
Stanley Kramer AwardEdit
Awarded to the motion picture that best illuminates social issues.
Awarded in recognition of outstanding achievement in new media and technology.
Honored to a producer exemplifying unique or uplifting quality.
David O. Selznick Achievement Award in Theatrical Motion PicturesEdit
Norman Lear Achievement Award in TelevisionEdit
- Siegel, Tatiana (2 February 2008). "'No Country' tops PGA Awards". Variety. Archived from the original on 22 September 2017. Retrieved 21 September 2017.
- Kiel, Matthew (14 November 2007). "PGA unveils nominees". Variety. Archived from the original on 22 September 2017. Retrieved 21 September 2017.
- McNary, Dave (14 January 2008). "PGA unveils film nominations". Variety. Archived from the original on 22 September 2017. Retrieved 21 September 2017.
- "2008 PGA Award Winners - Producers Guild of America". www.producersguild.org. Retrieved 27 August 2017.