Kristine de Bagration-Mukhrani
Princess Kristine de Bagration-Mukhrani (née Kristine Dzidziguri; 20 September 1989) is a Georgian sociologist, fashion model, and former beauty pageant contestant. She is a member of the House of Mukhrani, a branch of the Bagrationi dynasty, through her marriage to Prince Juan de Bagration-Mukhrani.
|Princess Kristine de Bagration-Mukhrani|
20 September 1989
|House||Bagrationi (by marriage)|
Education and careerEdit
In 2008 she was awarded the title of Vice Miss Georgia. She was first-runner up at the 2010 Miss Georgia contest. After Miss Georgia she competed in the Miss Tourism International pageant. She is one of the highest paid models in Georgia, signed with City Models, and has frequently posed for Christian Dior.
In 2014 she met Prince Juan de Bagration-Mukhrani, a member of the House of Mukhrani, a branch of the Bagrationi dynasty which formally ruled Georgia until it was conquered by the Russian Empire. They were married in a civil ceremony on 10 May 2014 in Ronda, Spain. They began planning a religious ceremony, but were delayed due to a halt in political and social negotiations and because of Prince Juan's father, Prince Bagrat de Bagration y de Baviera,'s declining health. His father died on 20 March 2017, and the couple decided to allow a one-year mourning period before organizing the wedding. On 3 June 2018 they married in a Georgian Orthodox ceremony at Svetitskhoveli Cathedral. The day before the wedding, they had received a blessing from Ilia II of Georgia, the Catholicos-Patriarch of All Georgia. A reception was held at the Palace of Mukhrani.
After their wedding the couple honeymooned in Indonesia, where they attended the Tomohon International Flower Festival. While in Indonesia they also made an official visit to the Agung Rai Museum of Art.
- "Kristine Dzidziguri - Charming Georgian Model". Beautiful Women Pedia. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- García-Moro, María Luisa (5 October 2014). "La boda rondeña del príncipe georgiano Juan de Bagration". ABC. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- "ASÍ HA SIDO LA BODA DEL PRÍNCIPE JUAN BAGRATION-MUKHRANI, PRIMO DEL HEREDERO AL TRONO DE GEORGIA". Hola!. 6 June 2018. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- "Royal wedding of Georgian Prince and famous model". Georgian Journal. 6 June 2018. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- "Miss Charm Sunway Pyramid 2008 (23 Dec 2008)". Shutter Asia. 27 December 2008. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- "Miss World Georgian Contestant Revealed". The Financial. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- Carron, Jérôme (29 June 2018). "Le mariage du prince Juan Bagration-Mukhrani et Kristine Dzidziguri". Point de Vue. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- "Kristine Dzidziguri". Model Management. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- "T.R.H. Prince Juan and Princess Kristine Bagration-Mukhrani". Georgian Foundation. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- García-Moro, María Luisa (9 October 2015). "Anulada la última boda 'real' del año por falta de pedigrí en la lista de invitados". Vanitatis. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- "Sedang Honeymoon, Prince dan Princess Georgia Jatuh Cinta Bunga Tomohon". Manado Post Online. 10 August 2018. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- "Hadiri TIFF 2018: Pangeran dan Putri Georgia Tiba di Manado". Berita Manado. 6 August 2018. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- Ubud, Arma (16 August 2018). "Prince and Princess Georgia Visited ARMA Museum of Ubud". Nusa Bali. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- "Arma Newsletter 2018" (PDF). Arma Bali. Retrieved 5 December 2018.