|Look up prep school in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Preparatory school or prep school may refer to:
- University-preparatory school, a high or secondary school, either private or public, designed to prepare students aged 14–18 for higher education at a university or college
- Preparatory school (United Kingdom), an independent school preparing children up to the age of 11 or 13 for entry into fee-paying secondary independent schools
- Gymnasium (school), the European equivalent of a North American university-preparatory school
- Classe préparatoire aux grandes écoles, an intense 2-years-school where french students prepare to enter top-level schools (engineering, commerce, politics etc.)
- Middle school, in some countries such as Egypt and Tunisia
- Prep School, a 2015 American drama film, starring Carly Schroeder.