9S52 Polyana-D4 ASU (Russian: АСУ зенитной бригады 9С52 «Поляна-Д4») is a Soviet/Russian automated command and control system for air defence troops. May act as an upper level command post (CP) of the SAM brigade including S-300V as well as the 9K37 Buk complex. And also other means, including aircraft.
Developed by Scientific Research Institute of the automatisation technics of Minradioprom. Chief designer - G.A.Burlakov. Development works started under the Decisions of the Special Commission of the Presidium of the USSR Soviet Ministry on military-industrial questions dated June 29, 1977 and August 27, 1981.
In service since 1986.
Etymology of the name: "Polyana" is Russian for the meadow.
- PBU (translit. Punkt Boevogo Upravleniya) of the brigade (vehicle MP06)
- Commanding-staff vehicle (KShM) of the brigade (vehicle MP02 with a trailer CP4)
- spare parts and technical service vehicle (MP45)
- two diesel electrostations ED-T400-1RAM
PBU (MP06M of Polyana-D4M) is based on a BAZ-6950 chassis.
KShM (MP02M of Polyana-D4M) is based on a Ural-375 chassis.
- 9S52M D4M Polyana system produced by Belarusian GNPO Agat, also developers of the Buk-MB modernisation of Buk-M1.
- 9S52M4 Polyana-D4M4 
- New Belarus air-defence command and staff vehicle, Surface-to-Air at Jane's Information Group website
- Ground Troops Missile Protection: Forty Years of Efforts Permitted Creating the S-300V, the World's Only General-Purpose Air and ABM Defense Complex, Aleksandr Shirokorad, NVO magazine, 15–21 May 98, No. 18, p. 6
- 9S52 ASU Polyana-D4 at Vestnik PVO