Piti is a village located on the western shore of the United States territory of Guam. It contains the commercial port of Guam at Apra Harbor as well as several of the island’s largest power plants. NAVFAC Marianas is located there.
Location of Piti, Guam within the Territory of Guam.
|• Mayor||Jesse L.G. Alig (R)|
|• Ethnic groups||Chamorro|
|Time zone||UTC+10 (ChST)|
Guam Public School System serves the island.
- Vice Speaker Benjamin J.F. Cruz
- Soledad Ofalla
Mayor of PitiEdit
- Manuel S. Santos (1933–1938)
- Juan B. Quenga Cruz (1938–1941)
- Gaily R. Kaminga (1952–1957)
- Vicente A. Limtiaco (1957–1973)
- David B. Salas (1973–1981)
- Nieves F. Sablan (1981–1985)
- Bert S. Hedley (1985–1989)
- Isabel S. Haggard (1989–2005)
- Vicente "Ben" D. Gumataotao (2005–2017)
- Jesse L.G. Alig (2017–present)
|This Guam location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|