Photha Wattana Senee School
This article does not cite any sources. (August 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Photha Watthana Senee School (Thai: โรงเรียนโพธาวัฒนาเสนี, lit. "Wat Photharam) is secondary school for grades 7th through grades 12th. Founded by abbot of Wat Photharam in 1908, Photha is the old public secondary school in the Ratchaburi.
|Photha Watthana Senee School|
80 village number 8 Hospital-Bankong Road, Klong ta kod
|Type||Public secondary school|
|Motto||Wisdom is the brightest of all light.|
|Authority||Office of the Basic Education Commission|
|Grades||7–12 (Mathayom 1–6)|
Photha Wattana Senee School is oldest school in Photharam District and the first district school of Thailand. The original study in Potharam temple.
- School Address : 80 village number 8 Hospital-Bankong Road, Klong ta kod Photharam District, Ratchaburi 70120 , Thailand
- School Area : Approximately 21.74 Acres
- School Abbreviation : P.N.
- Type of School : Co-education Secondary School (127 teachers and 2,700 students)
- School Motto : (Pali) Nudthi Bhunya Samar R-pha, Wisdom is the brightest of all light
The Ficus religiosa in the circle under the boundary marker of a temple(Sema) and name of school "โพธาวัฒนาเสนี"