Phoebe Fox Soller (born 16 April 1987) is an English actress.
Fox at the Moet British Independent Film Awards 2014
Phoebe Mercedes Fox
16 April 1987
|Alma mater||Royal Academy of Dramatic Art|
Following her training at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA), in 2010 Fox appeared in A Month in the Country at Chichester Festival Theatre. The following year she starred in As You Like It at the Rose Theatre, The Acid Test at the Royal Court Theatre upstairs and There Is A War at the National Theatre as part of their Double Feature in the Paintframe. Based on these performances she was nominated for the 2011 Evening Standard Theatre Award for Outstanding Newcomer.
Fox was also tipped in the 2011 Screen International Stars of Tomorrow list.
In 2012, Fox appeared as Grace in Switch, a TV series about witches living in a city. In 2014 she appeared in The Musketeers as the Duchess of Savoy; in A Poet in New York as Liz Reitell, and also as Eve Perkins in The Woman in Black 2: Angel of Death.
Film and televisionEdit
|2011||One Day||Nightclub Girl|
|Black Mirror||Hallam||Episode: "The Entire History of You"|
|2012||Coming Up||Masha Hawkins||Episode: "If We Dead Awaken"|
|New Tricks||Eleanor Higgins||Episode: "Old School Ties"|
|Switch||Grace Watkins||Main role (6 episodes)|
|2014||A Poet in New York||Liz Reitell|
|The Musketeers||Duchess of Savoy||Episode: "The Good Soldier"|
|2015||The Woman in Black: Angel of Death||Eve Parkins|
|Eye in the Sky||Carrie Gershon|
|Life in Squares||Vanessa Bell|
|2016||The Hollow Crown: Wars of the Roses||Lady Anne Neville||Episodes: Henry VI, Parts 2 and 3 and Richard III|
|NW||Leah Hanwell||BBC Two TV film|
|Close to the Enemy||Kathy||BBC2 TV mini-series, written & directed by Stephen Poliakoff, 6 Episodes|
|2018||Blue Iguana||Katherine Rookwood|
|2019||Curfew||Kaye Newman||Sky One TV series|
|2010||A Month in the Country||Chichester Festival Theatre|
|2011||As You Like It||Celia||Rose Theatre, Kingston|
|2011||The Acid Test||Ruth||Royal Court Theatre|
|2011||There Is A War||Anne||Royal National Theatre|
|2011||All the trees of the field in response to Isaiah||Ash||Bush Theatre|
|2012||King Lear||Cordelia||Almeida Theatre|
|2014||A View from the Bridge||Catherine||Young Vic|
|2015/2016||A View from the Bridge||Catherine||Lyceum Theatre (Broadway)|
|2017||Twelfth Night||Olivia||Royal National Theatre|
|2019||Anna||Anna||Royal National Theatre|
|2018||The Case of Charles Dexter Ward||Lucy Hawthorne||BBC Radio 4|
- Phoebe Fox Profile, RADA, 2010
- "Stars of Tomorrow", Screen International, 2011
- Bamigboye, Baz (30 October 2014). "Phoebe finds film a scream". The Daily Mail. Retrieved 20 December 2016.
- Wiseman, Andreas (15 August 2018). "Felicity Jones-Eddie Redmayne Ballooning Pic 'The Aeronauts' Under Way In UK, Amazon Releases Striking First-Look". Deadline. Retrieved 6 November 2018.
- A Month In The Country, Chichester Festival Theatre, 2010, archived from the original on 23 November 2011
- "As You Like It", Evening Standard, 2011, archived from the original on 5 March 2011
- The Acid Test, Royal Court Theatre, 2011
- There Is A War, Double Feature, National Theatre, 2011, archived from the original on 1 September 2011
- Bush Theatre, Sixty Six Project, 2011, archived from the original on 1 October 2011
- A View from the Bridge, Young Vic, 2014, archived from the original on 30 March 2014
- A View from the Bridge production details, Lincoln Center Theater
- "BBC Radio 4 - The Case of Charles Dexter Ward". Retrieved 6 November 2019.