Petkim Petrokimya Holding A.Ş. is the leading petrochemical company of Turkey. Founded on April 3, 1965, the main plant complex is located in Yarımca, Izmit. From 1985 on a second complex has been constructed in Aliağa, İzmir.
|Traded as||BİST: PETKM|
|Vagıf Aliyev (Chairman)|
Anar Mammadov (General Manager)
|Products||Ethylene, thermoplastics, PVC, PP, Masterbatches, benzene, toluene, VCM, aromatics|
|Revenue||3,891 billion (2011)|
|162 million (2011)|
|102 million (2011)|
|Total assets||2,671 billion (2011)|
|Total equity||1,702 billion (2011)|
Number of employees
|Parent||SOCAR (51.0%) |
Specializing in petrochemical manufacturing, the company produces ethylene, polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, polypropylene and other chemical building blocks for use in the manufacture of plastics, textiles, and other consumer and industrial products. The company has 14 manufacturing plants supplying a significant portion of petrochemicals used in Turkey. The company also exports products to the United States, and countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia.
Petkim is listed on the Istanbul Stock Exchange.
- "Board of Directors". Petkim Petrokimya Holding A.Ş. Retrieved 2012-06-28.
- "Executives". Petkim PetroKimya Holding A.Ş. Retrieved 2012-06-28.
- "ANNUAL REPORT 2011" (PDF). Petkim Petrokimya Holding A.Ş. Retrieved 2012-06-28.
- Company website ‹See Tfd›(in English)
- hoovers.com ‹See Tfd›(in English)