In nuclear reactor engineering, a per cent mille is equal to one-thousandth of a percent of the reactivity, denoted by Greek lowercase letter rho. Reactivity is a dimensionless unit representing a departure from criticality, calculated by:
- SCALE: A Comprehensive Modelling and Simulation Suite for Nuclear Safety Analysis and Design. Available from Radiation Safety Information Computational Center at Oak Ridge National Laboratory as CCC-785. Oak Ridge, TN: Oak Ridge National Laboratory, June, 2001. Version 6.1. ORNL/TM-2005/39
- "Number of Infections and Incidence* per 100,000 Persons | FoodNet | CDC". 28 September 2018.
- "GHO | by category | Homicide - Estimates by country".
- Merljak, Vid. "Reactivity measurements" (PDF). University of Ljublj. Retrieved September 17, 2017.ana
- "Reactivity". nuclear-power.net. Retrieved September 17, 2017.
- "percent mille – pcm – unit of reactivity". nuclear-power.net. Retrieved September 17, 2017.